Do you have the drive to achieve Service Excellence towards the support of business accounts? Are you a (near) native German speaker and would you like to be a valuable part of an International organisation? Apply now! Your job responsibilities will be:
- Process customer requests for quotes and orders received through multiple channels of communication;
- Assist customers with accurate transactions and industry specific product information;
- Provide the client with recommendations and technical assistance;
- On a daily basis call with potential new clients to offer value-added products and services to customers;
- Build and expand customer relationships and help ensure replacement and increased business.
The work environment is within an international organization based worldwide, with headquarters for EMEA in Amsterdam Zuid-Oost. This organization is involved in the innovation of various products, services and equipment, they are a marketleader worldwide.
Their success is the result of diligent focus on continuous technical improvements and keeping up a high level of service excellence. They create their technical products to serve customers in achieving goals in production. Thereby each product is individually designed and customised towards the need of its customer.
The attention for quality and dedication is also carried on in their care for the employees, personal ambitions and intitiative are very much appreciated. This organisation relies on mutual trust and self-managed employees.
You have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years commercial business to business experience;
- Strong mathematical and technical aptitude;
- Attention to detail and you work accurately;
- Strong organizational skills;
- You have a proactive attitude and come up with improvement proposals;
- You like to work process-based;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of German and English language speaking and writing.
We offer you a job in an ambitious and international organisation. We offer you a contract directly with the client (werving & selectie). The salary is between € 2500- € 2850 based on a 40 hours working week. In addition, this company has great benefits:
- 25 holiday days + 6 atv days
- Twice a year a big party
- Gym and tennis court free at your disposal
- Good pension scheme
- A drink every month
Are you enthusiastic, driven and do you have a strong mathematical and technical aptitude? Do you speak German fluently and do you like to work in an international organisation? Send your resume quickly! If you want more information, call Florence Droogné, 06 55 23 29 24 she will be happy to answer your questions.
This vacancy has the ExactPI reference number: 2244.
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met:
Exact personeelsintermediair Den Haag