This role is excellent for you when you already have some experience in data-analysis in a sales department at an international organisation. When you are good at it and ambitious, you can move up the ladder quickly. But first things first: in this position you will be working on:
- Combining direct and indirect sales data. Because the source of data are all different per customer, per division, it is necessary for one person who manages.
- Investments like Sales deduction and Marketing. This investments in relation with the sales data will be even more complicated.
- Sell-out data: this data will be also linked with sell out data and also investment data.
Your data management and analysis makes it possible to:
- see clearly turnover progress of every single customer
- measure the return on investment
- guide sales to improve their quality of sales with less labor
You will report to Team leader / Biz controller CE, although you should be able to manage the data for whole company.
This employer is an international multinational in consumer electronics in the Amsterdam area. They always strive to be the very best at what they do. This spirit is the driving force that has made them a global leader. Your work is meaningful because you are playing an important role in bringing new technologies to the world that improve people’s lives.
We are looking for a candidate who finds this role a challenging one. You already work in an international sales/supply chain environment preferably at one of the Big 5 companies. Your resume shows the following items:
- University degree (with challenging internships)
- Data management experience (2 years)
- Software : High skill in Excel and Access. Preferably SQL (Not mandatory), and/or datamanagement software (e.g.QlikView)
- Languages: English and Dutch (Dutch not necessarily mandatory if resume and experience fit)
- Fulltime available
You recognize yourself in the following:
- Be able to work individually and daring to challenge the status quo
- Flexible, dynamic, no 9 to 5 mentality
- You work with structure and caution
- You are a team player who suits in a young and dynamic environment
- You have an open personality and you are an excellent communicator
We require that you already live and work in The Netherlands and that you have a valid and indefinite work permit.
You will be working in a dynamic international organisation, with ambitious and driven employees. You will get excellent opportunities to grow. You can expect:
- market conform salary, depending on your experience (€ 2.500-€3.200 gross per month)
- 8% holiday money;
- 25 holidays
- Good Friday off
- Quarterly bonus based on KPI's
- Travel expenses paid
- Discount annually to buy products
- Christmas package
- Birthday present.
Your first contract will be for 6 months, after that you can get an one year contract(s).
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met:
Exact personeelsintermediair Den Haag
070 362 47 36