Crazy about numbers? Not afraid of the phone? Are you fluent in German and English and are you available right away? Apply for the position of jr. Credit Controller now!
As a Credit Controller you are responsible for the payment of invoices from our customers in accordance with the agreed payment terms. DACH market: Germany, Austria and Switzerland are the important markets, therefore you need to know how to speak German on a professional level. With your strong communication skills you make sure that payment differences/disputes are resolved in an adequate and timely manner. This is an opportunity to play a vital role in the cash flow of an international organization!
Your day to day tasks involve:
- Communicating with your colleagues from Customer Service and external agents regarding their collection activities and debtor agreements/issues.
- Actively managing the Accounts Receivable for international markets.
- Monitoring and chasing outstanding debts.
- Making weekly outstanding reports.
- Daily cash posting.
You will work for an international retail organization in fashion. A brand that is distributed to 60 countries worldwide and across 5 continents. Working internationally brings you together with colleagues from all over the world.
You will be part of a team of three credit controllers, who work among the collection. You are visually surrounded by the product, you work with. The office based in Haarlem is an historical beautifully restored building were you can feel that you are working for a fashion brand. The building is located in the center of Haarlem, only 10 min walking distance from the train station.
What is expected of you:
- You are fluent in German (native of near native) and English
- You are available right away
- You have an MBO+ education (preferably finance/administration related)
- You have some relevant working experience in Credit Control or Customer Service
- You have knowledge and experience in SAP
- You have excellent communication skills and a hands on mentality
- You know to balance in being energetic and calm when neccessary.
- You are pro active
Please note: good knowledge of German is aboslutely required.
What can you expect:
- A key role position within a creative, informal and international company on a fulltime base 36/40hours.
- Great working experience with a good salary, gross 2400-2800,- EUR on a 40h base.
- Discount in purchases of the brand, ideal for yourself, friends and family of course!
- Extra benefit with the upcoming Holiday season, they close the doors for you to celebrate.
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met:
Exact personeelsintermediair regio Amsterdam
06 55 23 29 24