Do you have more than 2 years experience in an International Customer Service role using the German language? Are you client oriented and looking for a fulltime job?
In this Customer Service role you will handle day to day customer care activities, such as product advice, order entry, order status information, complaint handling, upsell- cross sell activities and all administrative tasks using the SAP system. Your goal is to deliver an outstanding customer service level and to reach, together with your colleagues, the mission to help the company become the global leader.
Our client is a medical company with an average of 700 employees working globally and they are still expanding rapidly.
Are you a passionate sales and customer service person? Are you the person who always wants to win, and strives to exceed targets? Besides that, do you also have the following qualifications?
- You have a college degree of equivalent;
- You have excellent verbal and communication skills in German (native) and English;
- 2+ years experience in an International Customer Service role;
- You have a good knowledge of ERP systems, preferable SAP;
- You are goal oriented, have strong analytical skills and you are customer oriented.
- Fulltime job (fewer hours is negotiable)
When you are becoming part of this growing company you will receive an intensive training during your introduction period. Besides that, the following is offered;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and international company;
- A salary based on experience between € 2200 - € 3200 (based on 40 hrs per week);
- Flexible working hours.
- Bonus and benefit scheme
Are you the Customer Service employee we are looking for? Send your resume now! Would you like to have more information? You can reach Florence Droogné, Recruitment Consultant on 06 55 23 29 24, she can tell you much more about this great job!
This vacancy has the Exactpi reference number 2392.
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met:
Exact personeelsintermediair regio Amsterdam
06 55 23 29 24