In this diverse job you will answer all possible questions from the customers. Experience in retail is a plus!
As the Customer Service Representative you are also responsible for:
- Taking care of complaints
- Answering requests via email or phone
- The provision of product information
- Placing orders
- Testing and verifying newsletters
- Preparing reports
You will work in an exciting and challenging environment. This company is an growing and international organization located in Hoofddorp.
These are the qualifications you need as a Customer Service Representative:
- You have experience in customer service in retail
- You are a native French of German speaker
- You are flexible
- You are able to quickly switch between different tasks
- Knowledge of SAP is a must
You are going to work in a dynamic environment with enthusiastic colleagues from all over the world! Last but not least: you will receive a good compensation package. Salary indication: € 1800 - € 2000.
Are you the Customer Service Agent we are looking for and are you available right away in Hoofddorp?
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met:
Exact personeelsintermediair Den Haag
Senior Recruitment Consultant