The HR department is faced with the corporate challenge to expand. As a team member you will assist the HR manager in the HR challenges. The team consists of a HR manager and an HR administrator.
Together as a team you actively part on all HR areas, especially of the expansion within the company. Your days are filled with changing tasks, one moment you interview several candidates and another moment you take care of the HR administration. And at the end of the day you answer questions of colleagues.
You get to work for an international company, one of the world´s largest suppliers in surveillance products. This organisation is growing fast and has over 18 offices located all over the world. The location where you will be working is in Hoofddorp. This office is newly built for the expansion in Europe. Operating within this office means cooperating with multi cultures and getting the dynamic vibe of acting in an international organization.
- It is highly required that you have knowledge of recruitment (corporate and working with external suppliers);
- HR degree (HBO-WO);
- Your English is fluent and you get around in Dutch too (other languages are a plus);
- You know how to work in Excel;
- You have international work experience;
- You are fulltime available.
- Working at a International known company. In this environment your network will expand cross borders by operating in an international workflow;
- A good salary: € 2400-€3100 on a fulltime base;
- A contract for 40 hours.
Are you an HR specialist who is looking for a place to expand your HR knowledge, an international organisation, partly recruitment partly administration and hands on working attitude. Are these preferences on your wishlist for a new job? Apply now! If you want more information, please call Florence Droogné 06 55 23 29 24, she will be happy to answer your questions.
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met:
Exact personeelsintermediair regio Amsterdam
06 55 23 29 24