Would you like to be part of an International trading company? Do you have a commercial and entrepreneurial mind set? Is trading your thing? This could be your new job:
Your goal is to buy premium products for the lowest possible price and sell it against the highest possible profit. This daily activity is done with your current client portfolio and the newly acquired ones (which will be 50% new business and 50% existing business). Besides these tasks you are also responsible for tracking offers, negotiating prices and keeping in contact with existing customers and suppliers (f.i. regarding payment and delivery). You finalize these activities with closing the deals in cooperation with the logistics department and the managing partner per division.
For an International trading company in the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) for well known brands such as Adidas, Reebok, Dove cosmetics, Gillette and Nivea and less known brands. It is a fast growing company, exsisting since 1980 with a worldwide network of buyers and sellers.
The company is best described as informal, with open office spaces, a dynamic atmosphere with music and a lot of ambitious and hard working colleagues around you. The office is modern and accommodated with a restaurant with daily fresh lunches and dinners (made by the chef). A rooftop terrace where BBQ will be held when the weather permits in Holland and their own bar with all kind of drinks (included for only € 2.20 per day).
Our ideal International Trader has the following skills;
- Bachelor or Master degree.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a commercial role.
- German and English (in word and writing).
- You are an ambassador for the company.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You are flexible in working hours due to the time zones.
- You are a great prioritize.
- You are willing to travel abroad .
What's in it for you?
- Great salary ( EUR 2500 - 3800) with a great bonus structure until a maximum of EUR 30,000 K.
- The possibility to grow and develop yourself, the sky is the limit at this growing company.
- Surrounded by ambitious, dynamic and young people.
- Unlimited food, drinks and fun during your working day (the legendary company parties).
- Training opportunities.
- An international and multilingual working atmosphere.
- Possibility to take part in sport activities such as boot camp after work.
Are you the International trader who speaks German and English? Or are you a German native speaker with excellent knowledge of English? Apply now! For more information you can call Ilse Stokman 070-362 47 36. she will be happy to give you more information.
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met:
Exact personeelsintermediair Den Haag
070-362 47 36