Do you have experience to plan and monitor materials inventory (e.g. components, engines). Do you prevent that the company does not run out of materials needed to produce products?
As a Materials Planner you have an important role in the supply chain of materials needed to produce products. In this role you ensure that the company does not run out of materials needed to produce products.
Your daily tasks are:
- Managing the order process;
- Planning and monitoring the materials and products used by the company;
- Managing inventory flow and coordinate the process of products to be shipped to customers;
- You also maintain an efficient inventory on materials (engines, gensets and components);
- You keep an eye on trends and customer demands;
- Adding a structure within certain working tasks where necessary;
- Proactively initiate improvements on processes when necessary;
- You manage the administration around the products.
Our client is an International company within the manufacturing industry, operating in over 200 countries with 55.000 employees worldwide.
What is expected of you:
- Experience within the technical sector ;
- Experience in a supply chain function / supply chain planning role;
- HBO work experience (or equivalent to this);
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and Dutch;
- Minimum 3 years of experience within a Material Planning/ Supply Chain planner role;
- Fulltime (40 hrs) available.
Salary & Benefits
- A gross salary based on experience between € 2500 - € 3400 and 24 days of vacation + 2 ATV;
- An ambitious team of international colleagues;
- You will be part of an informal and ambitious team on the supply chain department (team consists of 10 - 12 employees);
- The management team of our client is very involved with all employees;
- Every day they arrange an extensive lunch as well as a daily portion of fruit;
- A contract of 7-10 months is offered with the possibility of extension;
- Informal get togethers with company drinks and outings;
- An informal working environment and a versatile job.
Our client is restructuring the Supply Chain Department, you will be an important 'chain' within this department! Are you the Materials Planner Wholegoods we are looking for? Sent us your resume. If you want more information, call Ilse Stokman, 06-29482224. She will be happy to speak with you.
This vacancy has the ExactPI reference number: 2210.
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met:
Exact personeelsintermediair Den Haag
070-362 47 36