As a Material Planner Wholesale you are responsible for the following tasks;
- You manage the order proces.
- You plan and monitor the material and products used by the company.
- You ensure that the company does not run out of materials needed to produce products.
- You manage the flow of inventory and coordinate the process of products that are shipped to customers.
- You are maintain an efficient inventory on the engines, gensets and components.
- You keep an eye on trends and customer demands.
- You manage the administration around the products.
Our client is an International company within the manufacturing industry, operating in over 200 countries with 55.000 employees worldwide.
What is expected of you:
- Experience within the technical sector
- Experience in a supply chain function / supply chain planning role
- HBO work experience (or equivalent to this)
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and Dutch
- 3 to 5 years of experience within a Material Planning role
- Fulltime (40 hrs) available
You will be part of an informal and ambitious team on the supply chain department (team consists of 10 - 12 employees). The management team of our client is very involved with all employees; every day they arrange a lunch as well as a daily portion of fruit. The salary for this position is between € 2500 - € 3300 gross, based on experience. A contract of 6 months is offered with the possibility of extension.
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met:
Exact personeelsintermediair Den Haag
070-362 47 36