This vacancy offers a challenging position within the Customer Service department, as an Operations Support. The responsibility within this job is to guarantee Service Excellence towards the clients. You will therefore oversee the operational service by keeping focus on the communication by mail. In consultation with the account representative you will folow up the provided service and attention towards the customer. Sometimes you will also have to approach customers by telephone in order to collect additional information so that you can provide the customer with the best possible service. As a multilingual you will provide service to clients from different countries.
These are the tasks of the Operations Assistant:
- Management of customer requests via e-mail, telephone or other customer channels;
- You are responsible for transaction work in different languages: French/English/German/Dutch
- You manage the global inbox and group the requests by priority and urgency;
- You share relevant customer information with industry teams;
- You are responsible for the current account and customer contact information;
- You process offers and orders.
The work environment is within an international organization based worldwide, with headquarters for EMEA in Amsterdam Zuid-Oost. This organization is involved in the innovation of various products, services and equipment, they are a market leader worldwide. Their success is the result of diligent focus on continuous technical improvements and keeping up a high level of service excellence. They created their technical products to serve customers in achieving goals in production. Thereby each product is individually designed and customised towards the need of its customer. The attention for quality and dedication is also carried on in their care for the employees, personal ambitions and intitiative are very much appreciated. This organisation relies on mutual trust and self-managed employees.
We would like to see these qualifications below in your resume:
- You have an HBO working and thinking level with at least 3 years work experience in a B2B oriented job;
- You have excellent knowledge of the following languages in word and writing: Dutch, French, English, German;
- You are dedicated to deliver optimised service and you know to set priorities;
- You have a sense of responsibility and you are stress resistant;
- Experience with coordinating and team responsibilities;
- A proactive attitude with suggestions for improvement, for example improvement of processes;
We offer you a great job with an ambitious and international organization. You will immediately be employed by this organisation with a contract for a year. The salary is between the 2500- euro and 2850 based on 40 hours. In addition, this company has good benefits, such as:
- 25 days off + 6 atv days;
- The possibility to work 32 hours per week after 7 months
- Big party twice a year;
- Gym and tennis court at your disposal free of charge;
- Good pension scheme;
- A nice drink every month.
- Training and introduction days
Are you process oriented aiming to provide genuine service? I'm curious to hear what combination of languages you know! Send your resume quickly! If you want more information, call Florence Droogné 06 55 23 29 24, she will be happy to help.
This vacancy has the ExactPI reference number: 1906.
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met:
Exact personeelsintermediair Den Haag
06 55 23 29 24