You are responsible for supporting and managing customer order requirements all around the globe. During the order status the Project Coordinator FSR (PC) will be the appropriate contact for all parties (customers, Sales, the Technical Department, ASP’s, vendors and Classification).Responsible for the execution and fulfillment of customer orders (products, equipment and/or services) in the ports whether it be from our own FSR location, through relevant Authorized Service Providers (ASPs) or from third party providers. During the services the PC will be in contact with the Sales Team, the technical staff and customer concerning the progress of the job. The PC will inform the customer regarding any additional expenses incurred during the repair/replacing of the equipment as necessary and provides quotations on time. After job completion the PC will be responsible for receiving and collecting all paperwork from ASP’s, technical evaluation of the services carried out, verification of the actual order, creation of certificates through the Vessel Information & Planning System (VIPS) and for closing customer orders so that billing can process the invoices.
- Accurate and timely fulfillment of customer orders at port level throughout the EMEA region;
- Take care of all the transactions including the roles that execute order-handling and delivery;
- Full administrative coverage of the transactions according to (global) instructions;
- Inventory management Monitoring Warehouse performances
This company is an international organization that provides technical solutions for the maritime industry, with a extensive production of chemicals and equipment. The Port Coordination department consists out of a team of 6 professionals to fill its key-roles: four team members are working in the Rotterdam Office, one in the Hamburg Office in Germany and one in the Piraeus Office in Greece.
Requirements and personal skills: ·
- You have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in job experience;
- You have 2-3 years work experience
- You have experience with Marine or the Shipping Industry;
- You have a good knowledge of Logistics processing;
- You have Microsoft Office skills, JD Edwards or SAP skills are desirable; ·
- You are articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills (English) and good cultural awareness (Dutch is a plus)
- You have the ability to meet deadlines through good time management and allocation of priorities;
- You have demonstrated the ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on environment;
- You are Highly organized;
- Knows department procedures and information; and techniques,
- Skills, processes, services, equipment, and materials required to properly do the job Quality of Work Is accurate, thorough, and timely in completion of job duties and assignments.
- Understands requirements and methods used to support delivery of product.
- Maintains effective working relationships and respects opinions, abilities, and contributions of others. Is cooperative and willing to compromise. Initiative
- Requires little supervision, is willing to volunteer for assignments and quickly adapts to new challenges.
- Anticipates problems and takes appropriate action.
- Attendance Reports to work as scheduled, notifies supervisor of all unscheduled Absences/tardiness makes arrangements well in advance for scheduled absences.
- Honors break and lunch schedules; adheres to company attendance policies.
Applications only with English resume and motivation.
This is a full-time position, with the possibility of permanent employment (in time). Salary is between €2100,- and €2450,- gross monthly.
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met:
Exact personeelsintermediair Rotterdam