This is an exciting opportunity for a junior Product Application Engineer. In this role you will:
- Apply knowledge of engineering principles and practices to assigned tasks.
- Assist in developing technical specifications, implementing designs, and delivering high performance, low-cost equipment or system results integrated with customers’ solutions.
- Interface with sales and marketing teams to design and deliver solutions.
- Participate as a team member and actively contributing towards team goals.
- manage the engineering process to create and release distributor options.
- Provide on-site or remote support for integration and test of these new options.
- Provide direct engineering support to marketing teams with training, problem resolution and documentation.
- Develop and manage engine specs and product IDs to facilitate engine sales.
- Support the engine Installation Quality Audit process
- Participate in the engine selection process with customers
- Assisti with the integration of engines, After-treatment Products, and aftermarket engine components.
The Organisation is a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create the world’s leading clean, engine technology. We’re also small enough for you to find your fit and personal passion with a team of dependable, innovative thinkers who are developing their careers within a diverse, inclusive, empowering environment.
The Distribution Business Unit in Europe consists of a distributor and dealer support network. They deliver reliable sales and service of durable and high performing engine, generator set and aftermarket products to our regionally based (global) partners. Working in a diverse, multi-cultural and innovative space, you’ll interact directly with our customers, build relationships and develop high tech solutions that will fuel your advanced career skill set. The integrated business demand the talents and creativity of individuals with a wide range of skills and experience.
The Product Application engineer has a College, University or similar degree in Engineering. If you have equivalent engineering experience or if you are working towards an Engineering degree, than you can also apply.
Also it is a must that you speak and write Dutch and English fluent.
Furthermore you bring the following skills and some experience:
- Knowledge of engine products and applications preferably within the automotive market.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- You can conduct a cross-functional design review with limited guidance.
- Product Validation -You understand the measures of data quality, methods of analysis and available tools. Includes the understanding of the work flow required to schedule, install, setup, calibrate, and operate the equipment associated with testing.
- You are able to manage personal workload and demonstrate excellent time management.
- You have some experience in managing customer relationships
You can work on industry leading engineering projects and be an integral bridge between the organisation and clients. Your impact will be seen in these and other ways:
You will receive a competitive salary (negotiable and dependent upon experience), a Laptop & Mobile Phone , 24 days holidays + 16 ‘ADV hours’, 8% Yearly bonus based on worldwide results, Collective Pension Plan (10% with 5% employee contribution), Hospitalisation insurance possible but paid by the employee.
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met:
Exact personeelsintermediair Den Haag
070-362 47 36