You take part in a complete marketing experience by facilitating a product's journey. You help to shape the voice of the product and help it grow on a loyal consumer base. Together with the sales team and Managing Director you gather the set-up and implementation of the product marketing strategy. Thereby you explore the possibilities of: STB Middleware, OTT, Back-end solutions and also security solutions.
When needed you travel along with the Salesmanager to the client, to enforce the wishes and technical possibilities. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
You get to work for a global company that started its business with an interactive digital cable broadcast technology based on international standards. Nowadays they offer innovative TV software solutions anticipating on personal decisions. A tailored life experience within the field of pay-tv industries.
The head office is based in Seoul and has 4 other offices worldwide, including Amsterdam. Operating on a global scale means that you'll be part of an international team with 7 other members, where team gatherings happen virtually. Your office is located in Hoofddorp and operates within the EMEA.
- Bachelor's degree in computer-related subjects or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of technology or software marketing experience.
- Experience in building creative assets and marketing content.
- Successful track record of working collaboratively across multiple engineering and marketing teams.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English.
This company encourages personal and professional growth and success among a globally diverse workforce by offering:
- A permanent employment
- Business Trips
- Working for a truly global company
- Gross 6000,- euro on a fulltime 40 hours base
- Additional Target bonus
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met:
Exact personeelsintermediair regio Amsterdam
+31 20 715 65 51
+31 6 55 23 29 24