- To serve as key customer contact for answering customer inquiries, resolving customer problems and delivering excellent customer service
- To be responsible for the overall program in accordance with the established contractual obligations and business objectives, ensuring that program requirements are met and are in the best interests of the company, achieving this through setting and monitoring of goals and objectives.
- Host regular customer calls with identified customer and teams, managing and publishing weekly action item status and shared file location(s)
- Work with Scheduling, Training, Operations, Quality and Customer Service teams to meet operational objectives for assigned accounts, in all phases of the Customer journey, by establishing and maintaining project plans and schedules.
- Prepare and present high-level status at Program Executive Reviews with customers and internally, and ensuring meeting actions are documented and communicated
- Work with internal teams to execute on questionnaires, quality issues, audits and other requests from identified customer(s)
- Work with scheduling and training teams to understand and manage Training Change Notification communications to assigned customer(s)
- Assist with updating monthly (Strategic) Account forecasts and produce monthly forecast reports for identified accounts to various formats and internal teams
- Maintain CRM funnel of projects and opportunities for identified (Strategic) Accounts
- Drive execution of Strategic Account Plans working closely with the responsible Account Manager
The role involves managing programs and projects concerning (future) airline customers for training and assessment solutions ensuring that both profitability and program are maintained, alongside client expectations. It will involve a high level of organisational skills, planning, and customer understanding, together with management and a good eye for detail.
This company is a global leader in modelling, simulation and training for civil aviation. The company employs approximately 8,000 people at more than 100 sites and training locations in approximately 30 countries. They offer civil aviation, military, and helicopter training services in more than 45 locations worldwide and trains approximately 100,000 crew members yearly. With more than 210 full-flight simulators in 42 civil training locations worldwide, they have the largest network of civil training locations in the industry. They serve approximately 3,500 airlines, aircraft operators and manufacturers across the globe. They offer customized training services for pilots and maintenance technicians ranging from integrated programs to deplorable ground school capabilities and e-Learning solutions.
Requirements and desired skills:
- University or College degree (Business Administration, Commerce or a related field of study)
- 5+ year’s applicable work experience in a strategy related role, experience in Sales Operations and/or Project Management preferred
- Experience in Aviation is a preference
- Very results-driven knowledge of product life-cycle and project management
- Excellent Management skills
- Good analytical skills
- A good command of the English language
The successful candidate will be someone who has had experience with very complex, multi-disciplinary contracts linked to training delivery and with coordinating various activities (i.e. operations and logistics). You have a good command of the aviation business acumen to be able to balance the client needs with business requirements.
What we offer:
- Salary between €4000,- and €5000,- based on a 40-hour work week
- Employee car lease
- Flexible work schedule option (ability to work from home)
- Initial fixed term contract of one year, includes a one-month probationary period, with view to extension
- Working as a member of a team and independently
Are you the Program Manager we are looking for? Please apply. If you want more information, please call Florence Droogné, 0655232924.
Our reference number is: 2297
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met:
Exact personeelsintermediair Amsterdam
06 55 23 29 24