As SAP Support Employee you will be working in the Management and Information Systems (MIS) team. MIS is part of Business Operations Department (BOD). Other department in BOD are Supply Chain Team, SCM (Benelux, organized per division per country), Process Innovation (PI) and ICT. BOD is part of the Support division under control of the CFO of Benelux sales & marketing organisation.
The MIS team has a team manager and 3 members. The expansion of the team is needed to provide more adequate end-user support and follow-up during new developments and implementations within various disciplines of the organization. At this moment the main focus is on Master data, end user support, new system implementation and – maintenance.
The key support area's are: SAP: Modules FI, CO, MM, SD (LE) Planning system (GSCM): Master data management Multiple Web Portals: Master data and data reliability (accuracy) E-commerce: Hybris.
1. 1st line- & end user support
- Process end user questions on SAP and other ERP systems that support day to day business operation.
- Sales order processing (Order, Delivery, Pricing and invoicing)
- Inventory Management and Materials management
- Some experience with non SAP applications and processes (e.g. Sales Force for B2B, GSCM (supply chain planning & forecasting) etc..
2. Issue logging
Maintain issue logging file to build up knowledge base for fast and efficient issue solving. (Planning is to install helpdesk tool for managing requests and issues).
3. End-user training
Development of end-user trainings and material to make sure system knowledge and business processes are followed properly. Execute end user trainings for update & introduction of new employees
4. System development and implementation
Support system changes and implementation of new systems or adaptions in systems Describe change requests end to end for approval and development
5. Customer collaboration
Next to internal processes and systems, connection of process and system with suppliers and customers is part of our IT environment. Maintenance, monitoring and development is customer related systems is part of the job scope.
Our client is a leading multinational in the electronics sector. The culture is international, ambitious, formal and dynamic.
The Management Information Department (MIS) offers a challenging working environment in which many different disciplines of the organization are supported through different IT systems. In the dynamics our client's processes and systems are continuously subject to change. As a result testing, training, roll out and maintenance takes an important position in the company. With a relative small MIS team and rapid changing environment and user group this offers daily new opportunities and challenges.
- HBO or University degree
- Fluent English and / or Dutch speaking and writing
- Knowledge and experience in SAP processes
- Working 40 hours a week is a must.
Preferably 2 or 5 years relevant experience in IT environments, specifically:
- End user support (1st line support)
- Technical or functional application control
- User training
Structured and good experience in (project) documentation) and excellent reporting skills
- Fast learning and easily grasping essential information
- Energetic, flexible and hard working
- Persistent to achieve the set targets and goals
- International mindset
Applicants must already live and experienced to work in the Netherlands and have an indefinite workpermit.
You will get a longterm contract through Exact Personeelsintermediair. Also you will get all the benefits our client offers under this contract. You can expect:
- market conform salary, depending on your experience
- 8% holiday money
- 25 holidays
- Good Friday off
- Quarterly bonus based on KPI's
- Travel expenses paid
- Discount annually to buy products
- Christmas package
- Birthday present.
And of course with the excellent opportunities to grow.
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met:
Exact personeelsintermediair Den Haag
070-362 47 36