Together with a small credit control team (3 colleagues and the manager Credit Control) you are responsible for the accounts receivable management of customers (distributors) in European countries. You make sure that all tasks in our workflow are carried out step by step in the right way.
You manage and monitor payment deadlines, identify and anticipate risks. If there are companies that pay too late, you ensure that they receive reminders and follow them up by telephone where necessary. Furthermore:
- You approach customers regarding overdue bills by email or phone;
- Monitoring overdue receivables, identifying and addressing collection risk issues and minimizing total DSO (daily sales outstanding);
- Communicate proactively and clearly with internal and external customers on key issues to indicate progress and resolve problems;
- Ensure that issues are satisfactorily addressed by working closely with customer service;
- Collaborate with sales and customer contact center to improve processes and procedures to improve collection;
- Record and document active payment problems and customer communications;
- Blocking and releasing customers;
- Handling ad hoc issues and projects.
This vacancy is for 32-40 hrs per week. In the corona period, you work 100% from home. There is a good on-boarding proces. After this period it will be 50-50.