Financial Business Analyst
You are a business partner with commercial and business acumen and a passion for analysis. Can you start in April or May?
Financial Business Analyst
Solliciteer op deze functie
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Peggy Kooper
Zo ziet jouw functie er uit
Dit ga je doen
You will have a challenging role as a (financial) Business Analyst with an international organisation. You are a business partner with commercial and business acumen and a passion for analysis.
Note: This vacancy is only for candidates who currently live in The Netherlands with a full work permit (no sponsoring needed).
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Provide meaningful analyses, reports and presentations explaining the performance per channel and brand (volume, Net Sales, Net Margin, marketing investments, Structure costs);
- Provide monthly update of actual performance vs targets, tracking of risks & opportunities and follow-up of margin evolution per brand / client;
- Prepare monthly financial reports;
- Ad hoc analysis: launch of new products, promotion efficiency, customer/brand performance.
- Be a key contributor to deliver the Finance 4.0 transformation roadmap which will foster efficiencies through the digitalization of our reporting and forecasting systems and more collaborative forecasting processes across the business;
- Ensure the successful implementation of new BI tools by updating reports and check data accuracy in collaboration with IT and training end users in other departments.
Budget and Estimate preparation and monitoring
- Build financial analysis to support decision and actively participate in business review meetings with Sales and Marketing departments;
- Ensure that the Group requirements regarding processes and deadlines are met;
- Coordinate data requirements from within the department and from all other areas of the business (marketing, sales, management team, finance director);
- Prepare Budget presentation to the management entity and the regional HQ.
Customers conditions monitoring
- Regular monitoring and update of customers conditions and level of accruals in close collaboration with Sales department, and management of financial implications within ERP;
- Support for accounting department during closing process.
- Look after yearly process for Benelux;
- Implement internal audit recommendations
In this role, you will report to the Senior Business Analyst Benelux.
Dit breng je mee
You are a business partner with commercial and business awareness and a passion for analysis. You will perform successfully in this role if you have endless curiosity with high growth potential, strong motivation and self-drive and ability to learn quickly and leverage technology solutions. Also, you have:
- A bachelor or master degree in Management / Business Administration;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a finance role: controlling in an FMCG or external audit firm;
- Proficiency in Excel;
- Knowledge of finance tools (Qlik, Power BI, Navision) is an advantage;
- Industry knowledge (or FMCG) is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) in English. French and/or Dutch is a plus.
- You can start April or May 2023
A valid work permit for The Netherlands is required and you are already living in The Netherlands.
Dit krijg je er voor terug
Dit is het aanbod
A varied and inspiring full-time job and a pleasant and informal working environment. You will join this organisation directly. Furthermore, you get:
- An excellent and market-based salary, an attractive bonus scheme, and 30 holiday days per year;
- Travel allowance, good pension scheme, company fitness, training opportunities, and staff discount on our beautiful portfolio;
- An international working environment in Amsterdam;
- And last but not least, Thirsty Thursdays in their own bar, where you can taste the mixed arts of your colleagues.
Are you the Financial Business Analyst Benelux with a great track record? Then apply quickly with an English CV.
Want more information first? Call about this vacancy with Peggy Kooper, e-Recruitment Specialist, phone +31629537153 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Video interviews: 1 with Exactpi
- 2 rounds with client on location: Interview with management + Business Case presentation, 1 interview with management.
Exactpi reference number: 4106.
Dit wordt jouw werkplek
This client is number 2 worldwide in the Wines & Spirits sector and they own one of the most prestigious and extensive brand portfolios in the industry.
Jij past perfect
Wat gebeurt er met jouw sollicitatie?
Peggy gaat voor jou aan de slag. Wij gaan jouw gegevens zorgvuldig bekijken om te bepalen of er een match is. Zo ja, dan nemen wij binnen 3 werkdagen contact met je op. Is er nu nog geen match maar zien wij wel kansen in de nabije toekomst, dan houden wij jouw gegevens in ons bestand. Voor zolang als jij daarvoor toestemming verleend. Uiteraard gaan wij vertrouwelijk met jouw gegevens om en werken wij volgens een strikt privacy reglement. Goed om te weten: Exactpi draagt het kwaliteitslabel van de ABU.