Thank you for your interest in Exact and our services. This privacy statement applies to Exact personeelsintermediair BV, Exact detachering BV and Exact werving & selectie. We would like to tell you all about how we handle your personal data. If you choose to voluntarily provide us with information, we will use this information in accordance with our Privacy Statement. Consent given may be revoked at any time. We attach great importance to your privacy and we will treat this personal information confidentially and carefully. For specific services, separate or additional rules may apply.
When do we collect personal data?
- We collect your data from the moment you enter or leave your details on our website, register at one of our branches, contact one of Exact’s employees by e-mail, telephone or in writing, participate in a social media activity (for example, by clicking on ‘Like’ or ‘Share’), subscribe to a newsletter or vacancy alert from Exact or otherwise sign up to make use of our services.
- Depending on the preferences you have set on various social media sites, and your settings for our site, certain personal information may be shared with Exact, for example about your online activities and social media profiles.
Why do we collect your personal information?
We collect and process your information for the performance of our hr services, including brokerage, secondment, payrolling, recruitment & selection and payroll administration.
More specifically, your personal data is processed to
- be able to make you offers and / or provide information about the services and other activities and to be able to better tune them to your wishes and qualities. This is done by our employees and partly automated (e.g. in case of a vacancy alert).
- approach you for commercial offers, newsletters and promotions that may be of interest to you, only if you have signed up for them (opt-in).
- be able to assess your suitability and availability in connection with mediation to permanent or temporary work or an assignment, where test results, reference checks, etc. can also be used.
- enter into and maintain an employee- or staff/agency relationship with you and to carry out the relevant administration for this purpose.
- be able to record an assignment at the client in an agreement with the client and to maintain and fulfill the agreement with the client.
- promote your personal development and employability, including training, education and testing.
- management purposes including management information, taking care of internal controls and corporate safety and performing audits and audits.
- quality purposes such as certification.
- apply for subsidies, premium discounts, etc.
- comply with laws and regulations, including but not limited to identification, labor, tax and social security laws, anti-fraud and sanctions laws, if we have entered into an employee or personnel/mediation relationship with you.
What personal information do we collect?
We process the personal data necessary to provide our services; some of this data is required in order to be able to use our services. Additional information may be required to better tune our services to your wishes and qualities or to meet more specific questions or obligations from our clients. You are responsible for the accuracy and relevance of the data you provide.
More specifically it concerns – among other things – the following (documents with) personal data:
at application / registration
- name details, e-mail address and other contact details
- birth data, age, sex
- curriculum vitae (CV), including information about education, internships and work experience
- availability and leave data
- wishes regarding your new job
- other information that (may) be relevant in the context of assessing your suitability, for example references and certificates
- passport photo and video (introduction) – on a voluntary basis
The moment you can start work/work/have worked for Exact:
- Nationality, BSN number, ID certificate, work permit.
- Other data related to personnel, salary and absenteeism registration.
- In addition, we sometimes process data on behalf of our clients as part of a pre-employment screening.
Exact only records special personal data if this is necessary to meet its legal obligations, insofar as permission has been given, or if this is otherwise permitted by or under the law. By ‘special personal data’ is meant data concerning race, religion or belief, political affiliation, health, sexual life, trade union membership, criminal data and/or personal data concerning unlawful or disruptive behavior.
We remind you not to include any special personal data on the CV you may provide or upload. Think in particular of your BSN, data about your origin or health or data about your criminal past. Nevertheless, it is possible that such data provided by you on a voluntary basis may be processed by us.
With whom can we share your personal data (candidates, flexworkers, so called zzp-ers)?
Exact may, after consultation with you, transfer your personal data to other Exact entities, its clients, subcontractors (e.g., data workers) who provide services or carry out assignments on its behalf, suppliers, government agencies and other business relationships. And in all other cases where we may be required to do so, for example, by a court order or court ruling.
Personal data is provided on the basis of a legitimate interest, legal obligation and/or for the performance of the contract in accordance with the purposes set out under “Why do we collect your personal data?
Exact can store your personal data in a cloud. This means that your personal data can be processed and stored by a cloud service provider on behalf of Exact. Exact has taken organisational and contractual measures to protect your personal data and to impose security and privacy requirements on our cloud service providers, including the requirement that your personal data is only processed for the above mentioned purposes.
How long do we retain your personal data?
The retention periods we use depend on the applicable legal retention periods.
Candidates (if you have not (yet) worked for Exact)
Your apply details (CV, work experience, education, test results, etc.) are available up to 24 months after you have given your permission if you did not work for Exact. Before the end of that period you will receive a message from us that you are registered with us with the question if you want to continue your registration with us.
If you no longer wish to make use of our (job) services, you can indicate this to your contact person or via firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then no longer be contacted by Exact. Your personal data will still be available for three calendar months in a protected environment (for Recruitment & Selection jobs this period is 24 months due to claim risks). In this protected environment, your data is only available to Exact under strict conditions in accordance with the goals and deadlines set for that purpose. After expiry of these terms, your data will be permanently deleted.
Candidates who work / have worked for Exact
Your personal data will be available for up to five years after the end of your employment.
If, after your employment with us, you no longer wish tomake use of our (job) services, you can indicate this to your contact person or via email@example.com. You will then no longer be contacted by Exact. In that case your personal data will be archived in a protected environment. Your personal data will then only be available to Exact under strict conditions in accordance with the applicable goals and deadlines.
These are the contact details of employees of clients, suppliers, sellers, referees and any other body with which we have a business relationship.
Exactly processes the personal data of data subjects working for companies with which we do business (1) to make offers for and/or provide information about the services and other activities and (2) to maintain a business relationship and (3) to conclude and maintain an assignment agreement.
Among other things, we process the following personal data of business relations: names, contact details and functions of contact persons.
The personal data obtained by Exact from its business relations can be passed on if this is necessary to achieve the objectives of the business relationship or for the purpose of the services we provide.
What rights do you have?
We expect you to keep your data up to date yourself. Changes can be made via your contact person or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not want Exact to send you personal offers or information, you can let Exact know via your contact person or by indicating this via a reply or opt-out via the e-mails you receive.
We also remind you of your legal rights of access, correction, deletion and limitation. Requests for correction can be passed on to your contact person. Other requests may be made using the contact information below. We will respond to your request within 4 weeks.
Exact does everything to protect your personal data against unlawful use. We do this by means of physical, administrative, organizational and technical measures. For example: only authorized persons have access to the data. If and insofar as data is provided to data processors who provide services or carry out orders on its behalf, Exact has agreed with them that they will also optimally secure the personal data.
Questions, remarks, complaints or (suspected) data breach
If you have any questions, remarks or complaints about the protection of your personal data by Exact, you can contact us by e-mail via email@example.com or call 070 – 364 66 00. You may also write to us:
Exact personnel intermediary BV / Exact detachering BV
2514 AA The Hague
If there is a (suspected) data breach, please report it immediately. Outside office hours you can call 06 – 22 877 590.
Exact can make changes, additions or modifications to its Privacy Statement from time to time for various reasons. The most current Privacy Statement can be viewed at all times on the Exact website. This version was drawn up in May 2018.